Xerox Color 550 Production Printer – Refurbished
Printer Type and Intended Use
- It is often used for Small Business and performs many useful functions, it can Copy, Fax, Print, and Scan.
- The Xerox Color 550’s standard interfaces include Ethernet and USB 2.0.
- Compatibility is essential for working with an All-in-One Printer, and the Xerox Color 550 is compatible with Linux, Mac OS, and Windows operating systems. The Xerox Color 550 has a memory capacity of 2,048 MB memory. More display details include Color touchscreen on the control panel.
Features and Supported Media
- The many printing features of the Xerox Color 550 include Auto Document Feeder, Auto Duplex Document Feeder, and Auto Duplex Print.
- The Xerox Color 550 supports a variety of media sizes, including A3, A4, B5, Ledger 11 x 17″ and Letter 8.5 x 11″. Whether you are copying photos for friends or sending out birthday cards, it is always nice to be able to print on different media types, and the ones the Xerox Color 550 supports are Envelopes, Heavy Weight Matte Paper, Labels, Photo Paper Glossy, and Plain Paper.
- The maximum input capacity of the Xerox Color 550 is 7,260 sheets, which is 6,760 sheets more than the average for all All-In-One Printers. When it comes to All-in-One Printers, speed is very important, whether you are printing in black and white or color.
- The black and white printing speed of the Xerox Color 550 is 55 pages per minute, which is 25 pages per minute faster than the average for all All-In-One Printers. The color print speed of the Xerox Color 550 is 50 pages per minute, which is 25 pages per minute faster than the average for all All-In-One Printers.
- The maximum height and width that the Xerox Color 550 will print are 19.2 and 13 respectively.
- Next, we have the Xerox Color 550’s vertical print resolution is 2,400 dpi, which is the average for all All-In-One Printers. Additionally, the Xerox Color 550’s horizontal print resolution is 2,400 dpi, which is 1,200 dpi more than the average for all All-In-One Printers.
- The input types accepted by the Xerox Color 550 are Automatic Document Feeder (ADF). Automatic document feeders are an amazing feature of certain All-in-One Printers, and the Xerox Color 550’s ADF capacity is 2,000 pages, which is 3900% better than the average for all All-In-One Printers.
- The dimensions of the document or image that you can scan or copy are 19.2 height and 13 widths. The scan resolution plays an important part in obtaining a clear scan or copy of a document or image.
- The Xerox Color 550’s vertical scan resolution is 600 dpi, which is 50% worse than the average for all All-In-One Printers. The horizontal scan resolution is 600 dpi, which is the average for all All-In-One Printers.
- Lastly, being able to shrink and enlarge images is one of the great aspects of owning the Xerox Color 550, especially since it can reduce images by 25% and enlarge them by 400%.
Fax Specifications and Dimensions
- The width, depth, and height of the Xerox Color 550 are 62 inches, 31 inches, and 54.8 inches respectively. Additionally, the Xerox Color 550 weighs 583 pounds.
Service & Support Areas
- Las Vegas
- North Las Vegas
- Boulder City
- Coyote Springs
- Primm, Nevada
- Fast response time, guaranteed! Need toners, or repair? We are here to help. We will get your machine up and running with minimal downtime.
- In-stock models can be delivered next day. Some models may take 2-3 business days to process. Please call Tangerine Office Machines at (702) 979 5002 to check availability. Got Questions? Call us or Live Chat on our website, www.TangerineOM.com