Xerox WorkCentre™ 7530 Tabloid-Size Multifunction Printer – Refurbished
COPY / PRINT / SCAN / FAX + OFFICE FINISHER
- High-resolution output, highly impactful documents. With 1200 x 2400 dpi, photo-quality color images, and rich, crisp text, your output always makes a huge impact.
- Always accurate image quality. The WorkCentre 7500 series multifunction printer employs advanced print heads with Digital Image Registration Control Technology, which ensures consistently outstanding image registration.
- Impressive results. Print brilliant, attention-grabbing images on a variety of stock as large as 12.6 x 19 in. and on paper weights up to 300 gsm, and take advantage of impressive finishing capabilities from saddle-stitch booklets to folded brochures.
- Harness the power of Fiery. Upgrading your WorkCentre 7530 with an EFI Fiery®network server gives you a host of benefits including easy-to-use color management tools, enhanced productivity, and security features and
flexible workflow tools.
More standard features
- Print from and Scan to the USB device
- Hard Disk Overwrite and 256-bit Encryption
- Scan to Email, Mailbox, Network
- Earth Smart Print Setting
- On-box Optical Character recognition,searchable PDF
- True Adobe®PostScript®, PCL®, and XPS
Maximize your investment
- Reduce outsourcing costs. Bring expensive print shop operations in-house with powerful finishing options that include everything from folded brochures to saddle-stitched booklets, on media up to 12 x 18 in.
- Manage print costs. Use Xerox Standard Accounting tools to control print quantities and charge-back options. Plus, color authorization via MS Active Directory™ makes it easy to integrate the WorkCentre 7500 series with existing IT systems.
- Customize your print driver’s default application settings. Now you can choose default settings per application, such as always printing MS Outlook emails in black-and-white, PowerPoint presentations in duplex mode, and more.
The support you need, right at the device
- Xerox Online Support keeps you up and running by providing instant access to searchable online help right at the WorkCentre 7500 series multifunction printer’s front panel. You get the same information our Product Support Specialists use when resolving printer problems, assisting with error codes, print quality, media jams, software installation, and more.
Get more work done in less time
- Get fast results. Experience high output performance with print speeds up to 50 ppm color and up to 55 ppm black and white, with a first-page-out-time as fast as 5.8 seconds.
- Keep the busiest workgroups productive. Robust concurrent processing and massive 2GB system memory and 1GB page memory handle multiple complex jobs with ease.
- Networked to share. Gigabit Ethernet is standard, and everyone, regardless of environment – Microsoft Windows®, Apple Macintosh®, and Linux – can tap into the power of the WorkCentre 7500 series.
- Print without delay. Our Smart RIP technology allows the first page to start printing while subsequent pages are still processing.
- Maximize uptime. Generous, scalable paper-handling options support media capacities up to 5,140 sheets in a wide variety of media sizes, types, and weights.
- Reduce network traffic. Access scanned documents faster with advanced file compression techniques that dramatically shrink file sizes, reduce storage space requirements and cut down on document traffic on your network.
- Scan faster. The WorkCentre 7500 series multifunction printer quickly scans your documents at up to 70 images per minute.
- Xerox Smart Kit®technology. Easy-to-change critical components of the WorkCentre 7530 are constantly monitored to predict and prevent downtime.
Streamline operations with powerful convenience features
- Walk-up simplicity. Print from and scan to any USB memory device for faster document delivery when you’re not at your computer.
- Your job, your priority. Our Print Around feature lets your job move ahead of stalled documents in the queue.
- Easy document management. Index, archive and retrieve scanned documents right from the front panel.
- Advanced, paperless faxing. Your users can send and receive faxes without leaving their desks. LAN fax sends
- faxes directly from applications on your desktop. Plus, fax-forwarding lets you forward incoming faxes to an email address or a document repository as secure, searchable PDFs.
Simplified user experience Spend less time on support
- The WorkCentre 7530 features intuitive commands and navigation that make it easy to find the right function, fast.
- A simplified user interface for Web, PC and front panel operations keeps learning to a minimum.
- Onboard information pages give you flexibility over hard copy documentation. Access and print documentation about how to use particular features and functions right from the device’s front panel.
Strengthen the power of your enterprise.
- Add powerful network-device and document management capabilities to your business, and you can exchange and access information while producing fast output from any location, securely.
Powerful document management
- Eliminate redundancies and maintain network efficiency with easy-to-use network management tools that let you access, manage and print documents anywhere on the network.
- Full range of scanning solutions. Simply scan your hard copy documents and get searchable digital files that can be automatically shared via email or network folder, or stored on the device or any USB memory device for true portability. And it all comes standard.
- Streamline document routing and collaboration. With the powerful EIP platform, easily create personalized scan menus, retrieve scanned files, and route documents to pre-assigned destinations with one click of a button.
Powerful applications simplify device monitoring and administration.
- Single print driver works with all printers. The Xerox®Global Print Driver®supports Xerox and non-Xerox devices on the network. Never have to redeploy another print driver, saving hours of downtime.
- Bi-Directional status. Xerox print drivers integrate powerful bi-directional tools that offer real-time status and automatically detect and install new device options such as paper trays and finishers.
- Application defaults. Users can save print feature defaults and automatically apply those settings each time they print from that application. For example, print all presentations in color and emails in black-and-white.
- Configure once, apply fleet wide. Xerox multifunction device configurations can be cloned and distributed to all similar multifunction devices on your network, eliminating the need to configure and manage each device individually.
Total security – standard
- Prevent unauthorized access. Powerful authentication features such as network authentication, smart cards, and role-based and function-level login ensure only authorized users can access the device.
- Keep your documents safe at all times. With Secure Print, jobs are stored in a separate queue until the appropriate user chooses which jobs to release for printing. Plus, users can enter their “User ID” when sending jobs to the WorkCentre 7500 series via Secure Print, and then release them upon authentication at the device.
- Maintain information integrity. Hard disk encryption and overwrite uses the FIPS 140-2 standard to ensure your data stays secure.
- Proven security with a closed-loop response. The WorkCentre 7500 series has achieved Common Criteria EAL2+ conformant with 2600.2 protection profile for hardcopy devices. This ensures end-to-end protection and with our proactive response system, we keep devices and information secure by identifying potential vulnerabilities and providing quick updates.
Service & Support Areas
- Las Vegas
- North Las Vegas
- Boulder City
- Coyote Springs
- Primm, Nevada
- Fast response time, guaranteed! Need toners, or repair? We are here to help. We will get your machine up and running with minimal downtime.
- In-stock models can be delivered next day. Some models may take 2-3 business days to process. Please call Tangerine Office Machines at (702) 979 5002 to check availability. Got Questions? Call us or Live Chat on our website, www.TangerineOM.com